Insignia supports several of our clients in developing long-range policy and regulatory implementation programs, as well as identifying the optimum approach to and obtaining programmatic permitting to facilitate ongoing operation and maintenance of energy facilities. Our objectives center on optimizing the utility-regulator interaction, standardizing procedures for implementation across utility workstreams and agency offices, and streamlining the agency review and approval process to eliminate wasted effort and increase both transparency and accountability. We regularly engage resource and landholding agencies at the state and federal levels to identify opportunities where efficiencies can be created and to enable synergy between effective resource protection and providing safe, reliable energy.
- Construction Compliance Implementation Plans
- Programmatic Permit Implementation Plans
- Programmatic Permitting for Ongoing Operations and Maintenance Activities
- Environmental Review and Release-to-Construction Notification Programs
- Data Collection and Sharing Practices for Wildfire Risk Mitigation