- Federal wetlands and waters of the U.S. subject to the regulatory authority of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under Section 404 of the (CWA).
- Wetlands and waters of the state subject to the pursuant to Section 401 of the CWA and the Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act.
- Water features (e.g., streams and riparian habitats) under the California Department of Fish and Wildlife’s jurisdiction pursuant to California Fish and Game Code Section 1600 et seq.
- California’s coastal wetlands regulated by the under Section 30233 of the Coastal Act.
Insignia biologists have delineated thousands of wetlands and non-wetland water features, from dry desert washes to vernal pools to perennial rivers. We have developed electronic data collection applications to efficiently and consistently collect wetland and waters data and automatically generate the required forms to support project permitting.
- Wetland Delineation
- Jurisdictional Waters Mapping
- Preparation of Preliminary Jurisdictional Determinations
- Preparation of Approved Jurisdictional Determinations
- California Rapid Assessment Method Analysis
- Delineation Confirmation
- Agency Coordination