“Our employees are bright and passionate about what we do; this is reflected in the expertise and added value we deliver to our niche clients.”
Insignia emphasizes the “work hard, play hard” culture. We work hard and strive to over-deliver on every task and assignment, but we definitely make time for fun, which creates an invaluable dynamic bond between colleagues, as well as an overall fabulous company culture.
We hold regular happy hours and lunches, enjoy “Wellness Wednesdays” with yoga or massage therapy, attend sporting events, host wedding and baby showers, and celebrate most holidays with fun get-togethers or activities. Our annual holiday party has become rather legendary with most staff attending in person, and we also celebrate our company anniversary each year with events and gifts.
Insignia offers employees competitive salaries, generous benefits, internal and external training opportunities, and flexible work schedules in support of our goal of being the best place to work. Come join us!
Not only do we like to have fun, be we also like to give back to our community as much as possible. Some of our past philanthropic activities have included
- Fulfilling holiday gift wishes for low-income families
- Hosting food drives to help the local food banks
- Participating in beach and creek cleanup events
- Volunteering at the Marine Mammal Center to prepare food for marine mammals
- Pulling weeds at local gardens
- Attending community education events
- Making donations to environmental organizations
- Volunteering at schools to educate children about careers in the environmental field
Our love for animals and the environment is reflected in the fact that our offices welcome dogs. We typically have at least one dog per location but have known to have up to four at any given time! They take their jobs seriously by providing moral support and comic relief and alerting us to deliveries. Check out our regular LinkedIn updates on our four-legged coworkers!