Insignia regularly guides clients through the complex state environmental review and regulatory compliance processes associated with the California Environmental Quality Act. Our staff works closely with clients, agency personnel, and legal advisors to ensure every potential regulatory requirement has been addressed to minimize legal challenges and procedural roadblocks. We have also honed our ability to develop clear and effective mitigation measures to reduce potential project impacts to a less-than-significant level.
- Scoping Meeting Preparation and Facilitation
- Responsible Agency Coordination
- Initial Study Preparation
- Negative Declaration Preparation
- Mitigated Negative Declaration Preparation
- Environmental Impact Report Preparation