Insignia is looking to fill an immediate opening for an Environmental Project Manager, who will embody Insignia’s vision to be our clients’ most trusted partner, always delivering excellence with integrity.
- Conduct research.
- Perform impacts analyses.
- Prepare permit assessments and California Environmental Quality Act/National Environmental Policy Act (CEQA/NEPA) reports.
- Manage permitting efforts.
- Coordinate with staff.
- Assist project managers with task management, and manage small-to-medium sized projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, environmental policy, or similar from an accredited four-year college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental consulting in a similar role.
- Proactive, detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently to complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and technical editing skills, with advanced experience in Microsoft Office.
- Rigorously detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Experience assessing environmental impacts under CEQA/NEPA and/or preparing permit applications is highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed.
- Willingness and ability to work fluctuating and/or long hours as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter or cover email, including compensation requirements. Please include the word “resume” and “Environmental Project Manager” in the subject line of your email. We request that applicants refrain from calling our office directly regarding this position.
Insignia may request, for lawful employment purposes, background information about candidates from a consumer reporting agency in connection with employment.
Insignia is an equal opportunity employer. Insignia does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, mental or physical disability, genetic predisposition or characteristics, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law.
For additional information about working at Insignia, check out our Careers Page.